About This Course
This course will cover the state of COVID-19 vaccination mandates as we enter the 3rd year of the pandemic -- what rules have been made, where they stand with court challenges and state efforts to counter them, and where things will go from here. Specifically, we will examine the current state of:
- the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard and the OSHA proposed rule, and the litigation arguments that have been brought against them
- rules issued by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and for federal contractors
- trends in state provisions favoring or opposing vaccination mandates
- recent rulings affecting medical and religious exemptions to vaccination
- questions regarding claims of natural immunity, and
- compensation for injuries alleged to have been caused by COVID-19 vaccination.