Scott Daniels, Esq.
Mr. Daniels is originally from the Philadelphia area and graduated from Touro Law Center in 2006. He has a broad range of expertise in the area of Federal Social Security Disability and has conducted hundreds of disability hearings across the country. Prior to graduation, Mr. Daniels was a Summer Law Intern for the Honorable Linda K. Caracappa, United States Magistrate Judge in Philadelphia, PA. Before joining Markhoff & Mittman, Mr. Daniels practiced extensively in the area of plaintiff's civil litigation. Mr. Daniels currently manages the Social Security Disability department at Markhoff & Mittman. In addition to practicing, Mr. Daniels has conducted several several educational lectures for attorneys across the country on the topic of disability benefits.
Brian M. Mittman, Esq.
- Workers' Compensation Law (State, Federal, Longshore)
- Social Secuirty Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Personal Injury and Accidents
- General Litigation
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, 1994 J.D - Cum Laude, Richardson Merit Scholar
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, 1991 B.A. Political Science - Cum Laude
- Upper Dublin High School, Fort Washington, PA, 1987 - National Merit Honor Society
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Board of Directors - Society of New York Workers' Compensation Bar Association, Inc.
- Board of Directors (Westchester County:Peekskill Regional Director)- Injured Workers' Bar Association, see website
- Board of Directors - New York Workers Compensation Alliance, see website
- Board of Directors - White Plains Bar Association see website
- Member - CCLP - The Coalition for Concerned Legal Professionals
- Member - New York State Bar Association
- Member - White Plains Bar Association
- Member - Westchester County Bar Association
- Member - Westchester Womens Bar Association
- Member - Justice Louis Brandis Legal Foundation
- Member - Jewish Lawyers Guild
- Member - New York State Trial Lawyers Institute
- Member - New York County Lawyers Association
- Member - Mt. Vernon Bar Association
Institute for Jewish Humanities - Attorney of the Year 2006