About This Course
This CLE course will be a presentation of concepts. For those who have not yet fully digitized their office and taken all of the functions into the cloud, this course will provide an introduction to:
- Owning a domain and integrated mail services. Potential integrated domain-wide applications (e.g. Google Apps or Microsoft Live)
- Practice Management Software (local versus cloud, integrated billing/timekeeping, integrated file storage, mobile and remote functionality, local copy synchronization, portability and other important factors)
- Digital files (how to digitize, what to digitize, where to digitize to, and what to digitize with – including a discussion of dedicated professional grade scanners)
- The Server, The Cloud and The Private Cloud – Where should your data go? What should you look for? What should you avoid?
- Your Phone and Fax – Why the phone company may not be providing many of the services you want. Keep the lines, but consider a new system. Phone Companies, PBX Systems and Virtual PBX Providers. Google Voice - an alternate option for solos. eFax Providers.
- Client Communications, Document Collaborations, Signing & Sharing
- Bringing it all together – How all these systems can integrate on your desktop and portable devices…