About This Course
With multiple COVID-19 vaccines now deployed and available to all Americans over the age of 16, employers and their counsel must be ready to develop policies dealing with the vaccination of employees.
- Will vaccination be mandated, encouraged, incentivized, or facilitated for some or all employees?
- If vaccination is mandated, what kinds of exemptions are required, and how can exempt employees be accommodated?
- If vaccination is encouraged, how can the employer communicate this to employees, and how may an employer address employee hesitance or misinformation?
- If vaccination is incentivized, what incentives can employers provide?
- If vaccination is facilitated, how can this be done, and what pitfalls should an employer avoid in having on-site vaccination clinics?
- What obligations does an employer have post-vaccination if an employee reports an adverse reaction, and how should employers treat vaccinated versus unvaccinated employees?