Lisa K. Schubel, Esq.
Lisa K. Schubel is a partner in Hill Wallack LLP’s Yardley, Pa. office. She is a Member of the Trusts and Estates Practice Group.
Ms. Schubel concentrates her practice in the areas of Estate Planning for high net worth individuals, Estate Administration, Trusts and Trust Administration, Elder Law and taxation of Estates and Trusts.
- Represents individuals in all aspects of estate planning, including the preparation of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Care Directives (“Living Wills”)
- Represents owners of closely held business entities in connection with integrating Succession Planning and Estate Planning
- Represents adults with disabilities and parents of children with disabilities in matters requiring Special Needs Trusts and Estate Planning coordination
- Represents Executors and Administrators in Estate Administration matters
- Represents Trustees in Trust Administration matters
- Represents Beneficiaries of Inter Vivos Trusts and Testamentary Trusts
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Bucks County Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Member, Bucks County Estate Planning Council
- Member, PBA Women in the Profession Committee
- Member, The Heritage Conservancy, Business Membership Committee
- Member, St. Mary Medical Center Planning Giving Advisory Council
Publications - Presentations
- Course Planner and Presenter at legal seminars sponsored by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute: Using Life Insurance in Estate Planning and Drafting Wills
- Ms. Schubel was selected for inclusion in the 2007 edition of Philadelphia Magazine “Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Rising Stars.”
Ms. Schubel is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She earned her J.D. from Temple University School of Law, and is a graduate of San Francisco State University with a B. A. in International Relations.