CLE, Your Way – Online CLE, DVD,CD-ROM & Audio CD CLE Programs
CLE Course SpotlightA Review of the New FTC Guidance on Disclosures in Digital Advertising Terri J. Seligman, Esq., Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Esq.
- Appealing and Litigating Health Care and Long-Term Disability Insurance DenialsDavid L. Trueman, Esq.
- Technology, Privacy and Confidentiality: An Ethical Guide to Electronic Communication & ComplianceJonathan I. Ezor, Esq.
- A Guide to Ethical Billing Practices and Retainer AgreementsNicole I. Hyland, Esq.
- Tweeting, Friending, Advertising and Connecting: A Lawyer’s Ethical Guidelines for Social Media UseJeffrey I. Pasek, Esq., Michael C. Schmidt, Esq.
- Fundamental Concepts in Drafting Contracts: What Most Attorneys Fail to ConsiderVincent R. Martorana, Esq.
- Facebook in the Workplace: The Intersection of Social Media and Employment LawJeffrey I. Pasek, Esq., Michael C. Schmidt, Esq.
- Mobile Apps: The Legal IssuesGlen K. Westerback, Esq.
- Piercing the Corporate Veil: When Can Owners Be Personally Liable?Barry A. Wadler, Esq.
- Depositions: Procedures and StrategiesLawrence B. Goldhirsch, Esq.
Just A Little About Us
The National Academy of Continuing Legal Education is a provider of accredited continuing legal education courses throughout the United States. From its inception, the Academy has been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time-efficient continuing legal education courses.
- Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights
- Business Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Ethics and Specialty
- Family Law
- Finance and Banking
- Government and Military
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- Medical Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Sports and Entertainment
- Trial Skills
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers Compensation
- Featured Courses
- View All Courses