CLE, Your Way – Online CLE, DVD,CD-ROM & Audio CD CLE Programs
CLE Course SpotlightEthics 101 for In-House Counsel Andrew W. Singer, Esq., Vincent J. Syracuse, Esq., Jamie B. W. Stecher, Esq., Paul D. Sarkozi, Esq.
- Asset Protection in the Public Benefits ContextRobert F. Brogan, Esq. CELA
- The Cross-Examination of a Hostile WitnessBenjamin Brafman, Esq.
- The End of Amateurism, Unionization and Antitrust: The Legal Challenges Facing Collegiate AthleticsRobert Boland, A.B., J.D.
- Leasing Basics: A Tenant's PerspectiveAriel Weinstock, Esq.
- The Role of Written Representations in M&A ContractsVincent R. Martorana, Esq.
- Introduction to Art LawAmelia K. Brankov, Esq., Anna Kadyshevich, Esq.
- Handling The DWI Case: Standardized Field Sobriety TestsPeter Gerstenzang, Esq.
- Environmental Due Diligence in Real Estate TransactionsJames J. Periconi, Esq., Michael Novak, LSRP
- What Attorneys Need to Know About Capital Markets and RatingsJack Chen, Esq.
Just A Little About Us
The National Academy of Continuing Legal Education is a provider of accredited continuing legal education courses throughout the United States. From its inception, the Academy has been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time-efficient continuing legal education courses.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights
- Business Law
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Ethics and Specialty
- Family Law
- Finance and Banking
- Government and Military
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Media and Advertising
- Medical Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Media
- Sports and Entertainment
- Trial Skills
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers Compensation
- Featured Courses
- View All Courses