CLE, Your Way – Online CLE, DVD,CD-ROM & Audio CD CLE Programs
CLE Course SpotlightThe Cross-Examination of a Hostile Witness Benjamin Brafman, Esq.
- Obamacare Demystified: Regulatory Implementation of the Affordable Care ActStephen F. Herbes, CPA, JD, LLM
- Proving a Federal Social Security Disability ClaimScott Daniels, Esq., Brian M. Mittman, Esq.
- Critical Events in a Medical Malpractice Case: From Initial Client Interview Through TrialGary M. Lang, Esq.
- The Role of Written Representations in M&A ContractsVincent R. Martorana, Esq.
- Technology, Privacy and Confidentiality: An Ethical Guide to Electronic Communication & ComplianceJonathan I. Ezor, Esq.
- Handling The DWI Case: Standardized Field Sobriety TestsPeter Gerstenzang, Esq.
- What’s Your Story? Defending a White Collar ClientJohn F. Lauro, Esq., Jeffrey A. Lamken, Esq., Leigh E. Johnson, Esq., Ernest N. Dixon, CPA, CFF, Lauren L. Valiente, Esq.
- What Attorneys Need to Know About Capital Markets and RatingsJack Chen, Esq.
- Representing an IRC 1031 Exchange ClientTodd R. Pajonas, Esq., Matthew K. Scheriff, CPA
Just A Little About Us
The National Academy of Continuing Legal Education is a provider of accredited continuing legal education courses throughout the United States. From its inception, the Academy has been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time-efficient continuing legal education courses.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights
- Business Law
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Ethics and Specialty
- Family Law
- Finance and Banking
- Government and Military
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Medical Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Sports and Entertainment
- Trial Skills
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers Compensation
- Featured Courses
- View All Courses