CLE, Your Way – Online CLE, DVD,CD-ROM & Audio CD CLE Programs
CLE Course SpotlightPolice Misconduct: Excessive Force and Legal Justification Benjamin Brafman, Esq.
- The Marijuana Driving Case: What Defense & Prosecution Need to Know-Part 1, MJ Facts, The Stop, The Search, and ArrestJudge Mary A. Celeste (ret.)
- 2015 Labor & Employment Law UpdateGlenn J. Franklin, Esq., Jasmine Y. Patel, Esq.
- What You Need To Know about Asset Protection PlanningRobert F. Brogan, Esq. CELA
- Ethical Issues in Supervising Others: Can Their Misconduct Become Yours?Ronald C. Minkoff, Esq.
- Fundamentals of the Music Business & LawSteven R. Gordon, Esq.
- Representing Workers Compensation ClaimantsVictor Fusco, Esq., Erin K. McCabe, Esq.
- Eleven Common Intellectual Property Mistakes Businesses Make and How to Avoid ThemAndrew W. Singer, Esq., Donald Prutzman, Esq., Andrew Berger, Esq.
- Handling The DWI Case: Standardized Field Sobriety TestsPeter Gerstenzang, Esq.
- Drafting Prenuptial AgreementsMalcolm S. Taub, Esq.
Just A Little About Us
The National Academy of Continuing Legal Education is a provider of accredited continuing legal education courses throughout the United States. From its inception, the Academy has been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time-efficient continuing legal education courses.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights
- Business Law
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- E Discovery
- Employment Law
- Ethics and Specialty
- Family Law
- Finance and Banking
- Government and Military
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Media and Advertising
- Medical Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Media
- Sports and Entertainment
- Trial Skills
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers Compensation
- Featured Courses
- View All Courses