CLE, Your Way – Online CLE, DVD,CD-ROM & Audio CD CLE Programs
CLE Course SpotlightNew Estate Planning Opportunities for Estate Practitioners Martin M. Shenkman, Esq.
- Ethical Pitfalls Relating to Solo and Small Firm PractitionersRichard M. Maltz, Esq., Jeremy S. Garber, Esq., Richard E. Mischel, Esq.
- Do's and Don'ts of Drafting Social Media PoliciesMichael C. Schmidt, Esq.
- The Cross-Examination of a Hostile WitnessBenjamin Brafman, Esq.
- Legal Issues Facing Collegiate Athletics: O'Bannon v. NCAARobert Boland, A.B., J.D.
- Estate Planning for Real Estate Investors in Changing TimesBruce D. Steiner, Esq.
- Advertising After Operation Full Disclosure: The FTC’s New Focus on Disclosures in AdvertisingJeffrey A. Greenbaum, Esq.
- Legal Processes and Issues Surrounding China-U.S. Foreign Direct InvestmentHenry T. Chou, Esq., Kun Zhao, Esq.
- Ethics 101 for In-House CounselAndrew W. Singer, Esq., Vincent J. Syracuse, Esq., Jamie B. W. Stecher, Esq., Paul D. Sarkozi, Esq.
- Handling The DWI Case: Standardized Field Sobriety TestsPeter Gerstenzang, Esq.
Just A Little About Us
The National Academy of Continuing Legal Education is a provider of accredited continuing legal education courses throughout the United States. From its inception, the Academy has been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time-efficient continuing legal education courses.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights
- Business Law
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- E Discovery
- Employment Law
- Ethics and Specialty
- Family Law
- Finance and Banking
- Government and Military
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Media and Advertising
- Medical Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Media
- Sports and Entertainment
- Trial Skills
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers Compensation
- Featured Courses
- View All Courses