CLE, Your Way – Online CLE, DVD,CD-ROM & Audio CD CLE Programs
CLE Course SpotlightNavigating Your Company Through a World of Big Copyright Damages: An Insider's Look Edward H. Rosenthal, Esq., Maura J. Wogan, Esq., Jeremy S. Goldman, Esq.
- Hot Topics in Immigration Related to the EB-5 ProgramNeil A. Weinrib, Esq.
- 2015 Labor & Employment Law UpdateGlenn J. Franklin, Esq., Jasmine Y. Patel, Esq.
- What You Need To Know about Asset Protection PlanningRobert F. Brogan, Esq. CELA
- The Cross-Examination of a Hostile WitnessBenjamin Brafman, Esq.
- Construction Delays: Causes, Prevention and DamagesKenneth M. Block, Esq., Douglas E. Peterson, P.E., Joshua Levy, Esq.
- Surveys, Survey Readings and ExceptionsPaul P. Reisman, Esq.
- Eleven Common Intellectual Property Mistakes Businesses Make and How to Avoid ThemAndrew W. Singer, Esq., Donald Prutzman, Esq., Andrew Berger, Esq.
- Handling The DWI Case: Standardized Field Sobriety TestsPeter Gerstenzang, Esq.
- Ethics 101 for In-House CounselAndrew W. Singer, Esq., Vincent J. Syracuse, Esq., Jamie B. W. Stecher, Esq., Paul D. Sarkozi, Esq.
Just A Little About Us
The National Academy of Continuing Legal Education is a provider of accredited continuing legal education courses throughout the United States. From its inception, the Academy has been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time-efficient continuing legal education courses.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights
- Business Law
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- E Discovery
- Employment Law
- Ethics and Specialty
- Family Law
- Finance and Banking
- Government and Military
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Media and Advertising
- Medical Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Social Media
- Sports and Entertainment
- Trial Skills
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers Compensation
- Featured Courses
- View All Courses