CLE, Your Way – Online CLE, DVD,CD-ROM & Audio CD CLE Programs
CLE Course SpotlightThe Cross-Examination of a Hostile Witness Benjamin Brafman, Esq.
- Obamacare Demystified: Regulatory Implementation of the Affordable Care ActStephen F. Herbes, CPA, JD, LLM
- A Review of the New FTC Guidance on Disclosures in Digital AdvertisingTerri J. Seligman, Esq., Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Esq.
- Appealing and Litigating Health Care and Long-Term Disability Insurance DenialsDavid L. Trueman, Esq.
- The Role of Written Representations in M&A ContractsVincent R. Martorana, Esq.
- The DOMA Decision Deciphered: What it Means to Your ClientChristopher S. Krimmer, Esq., Deborah H. Wald, Esq., Patricia A. Cain, Esq., Elizabeth F. Schwartz, Esq.
- Technology, Privacy and Confidentiality: An Ethical Guide to Electronic Communication & ComplianceJonathan I. Ezor, Esq.
- Handling The DWI Case: Standardized Field Sobriety TestsPeter Gerstenzang, Esq.
- Navigating Elder Law: Understanding Medicaid EligibilityRonald A. Fatoullah, Esq.
- Identifying and Avoiding Social Media Traps for LawyersNicole I. Hyland, Esq.
Just A Little About Us
The National Academy of Continuing Legal Education is a provider of accredited continuing legal education courses throughout the United States. From its inception, the Academy has been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time-efficient continuing legal education courses.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights
- Business Law
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Ethics and Specialty
- Family Law
- Finance and Banking
- Government and Military
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Medical Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Sports and Entertainment
- Trial Skills
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers Compensation
- Featured Courses
- View All Courses