CLE, Your Way – Online CLE, DVD,CD-ROM & Audio CD CLE Programs
CLE Course SpotlightStrategies for Conducting Effective and Legally Compliant Interviews Andrew W. Singer, Esq., Jason B. Klimpl, Esq.
- The Cross-Examination of a Hostile WitnessBenjamin Brafman, Esq.
- The End of Amateurism, Unionization and Antitrust: The Legal Challenges Facing Collegiate AthleticsRobert Boland, A.B., J.D.
- Litigating a Failure to Warn Claim in a Products Liability and Personal Injury CaseGerald Martin Goldhaber, Ph.D., Jane B. Jacobs, Esq.
- Leasing Basics: A Tenant's PerspectiveAriel Weinstock, Esq.
- The Role of Written Representations in M&A ContractsVincent R. Martorana, Esq.
- Introduction to Art LawAmelia K. Brankov, Esq., Anna Kadyshevich, Esq.
- Legal Issues of the Golf Industry: How to Stay out of the Hazards and Avoid PenaltiesJay Flemma, Esq.
- Handling The DWI Case: Standardized Field Sobriety TestsPeter Gerstenzang, Esq.
- What Attorneys Need to Know About Capital Markets and RatingsJack Chen, Esq.
Just A Little About Us
The National Academy of Continuing Legal Education is a provider of accredited continuing legal education courses throughout the United States. From its inception, the Academy has been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time-efficient continuing legal education courses.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights
- Business Law
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Ethics and Specialty
- Family Law
- Finance and Banking
- Government and Military
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Medical Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Sports and Entertainment
- Trial Skills
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers Compensation
- Featured Courses
- View All Courses